1. Home is where you hang your @.
2. The E-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
3. A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click.
4. You can't teach a new mouse old clicks.
5. Great groups from little icons grow.
6. Speak softly and carry a cellular phone.
7. Don't put all your hypes in one home page.
8. The modem is the message.
9. Too many clicks spoil the browse.
10. The geek shall inherit the earth.
11. A chat has nine lives.
12. Don't byte off more than you can view.
13. Fax is stranger than fiction.
14. What boots up must come down.
15. Virtual reality is its own reward.
16. Modulation in all things.
17. A user and his leisure time are soon parted.
18. There's no place like http://www.home.com
19. Know what to expect before you connect.
20. Oh, what a tangled website we weave when first we practice...
21. Speed thrills.
22. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to use the Web and he won't bother you for weeks.